Every day we offer FREE licensed Android apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. Air Screener is now available on the regular basis.
The Air Screener is a mathematical model based on the Gaussian distribution and analytical techniques. The model is compatible to identify the "worst-case" operating scenario of point source pollutant and to indicate a maximum ground-level concentrations of the operating scenario.
The App can be used to determine the appropriate location, stack height and emission parameters of single source for planning and design stage of a new project development.
• Input data preparation is easy and simple
• Simulate single point source and simple terrain
• Plot model results on XY graphics
• Export model input and output results to PDF file
• Save input data in scenario file
• Emission Rate [g/s]
• Stack Height [m]
• Stack Diameter [m]
• Stack Gas Velocity [m/s]
• Stack Gas Tem [K]
• Ambient Air Tem [K]
• Wind Speed [m/s]
• New Start new scenario
• Open Load a scenario file
• Save Keep scenario into file
• Del Remove saved data
• Run Start model simulation
• PDF Export results into PDF format
• Graph 1 Plot concentrations along downwind
• Graph 2 Plot crosswind concentration profiles
3.0 and up