Chaque jour nous offrons des appli et jeux Androïdes GRATUITES que vous devrez autrement acheter.
This giveaway offer has been expired. Banksy's Bristol Tour Map is now available on the regular basis.
A Bristol native, graffiti artist Banksy has acquired worldwide fame for his thought provoking and satirical street art, and several original pieces remain in various locations around the city.
Banksy’s Bristol is an interactive guide around the remaining Banksy artwork in Bristol; pinpointing your location and providing directions to all artwork sites! With background information, photos, location markers and Google Maps navigation directions all built in, this is the only guide you need to discover Banksy’s Bristol!
Featuring over ten of the most well-known and central artwork pieces, spanning the City Centre, Harbourside, Park Street and beyond, this app is the perfect accompaniment for an absorbing stroll around central Bristol.
Our unique interactive guide is designed for usage on the move; making it easy for you to see your location in relation to artwork sites, and even enables you to launch Google navigation directions direct from the app!
Key app features include:
• All locations checked and updated for 2019!
• Interactive location map – pinpointing all Banksy artwork and your location; integrating walking, public transport and driving directions.
• Background information and photos on all artwork
• Full navigation directions (walking, public transport and driving) to all artwork pieces
• Sight spotting tips – to assist you with spotting pieces when you are at artwork locations!
• Simple and intuitive app navigation – making it easy to navigate and discover artwork when on the move!
• Offline app – no internet connection required to view location information and pictures!
SK - UK
Maps & Navigation
5.0 and up
Commentaires sur Banksy's Bristol Tour Map
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.