Every day we offer FREE licensed Android apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. BioEquidos - Manage your Equine livestock. is now available on the regular basis.
BioEquidos is an application to keep traceability in EquiCultura that allows you to manage the information and production of the animals of your operation of Equids or Equines. It allows to keep a detailed control of horses, mares, foals, food, sales, deaths, diagnoses to determine diseases, production of sheared or fur, as well as to register sanitary treatments with official data of exploitation.
It is an application optimized for use in the field, works in cases of lack of coverage and is designed to be easily accessible, visible and manageable.
What can be done with the application?
- Create geolocated farms.
- 3 operating states are defined:
-> Not Started
- Filter by REGA and see the operating summary.
- Update data.
- Export the exploitation report via EXCEL or PDF.
- We offer 3 ways to add your cattle to the APP:
o Livestock Lot: You can choose from 5 Units to 1000 Units of samples to the chosen farm.
o Enter data manually.
o Import an Excel: Download the template, add your animals and import everything from the APP.
★ GEOLOCATION: Locate registered farms according to the different available navigation options.
- Record the kilometers traveled and control your consumption of spent liters.
★ SYNCHRONIZE DATA: You have changed your device or want to return to the last synchronized state, use synchronization.
★ COMPACT DATA:
- If you handle a very extensive farm or ranch and at some point notice some kind of slowness, use data compaction.
★ WORK SHEET: Control your evolution by:
- TimeLine: Consult your historical data line by navigating directly to the item.
★ INFORMATIVE PANEL: Keep informed at all times of the management made from the initial view, which offers the account of each sample broken down by type, displacement, exploitation or sanitation performed.
★ HELP / VIDEO-TUTORIALS:
* Video-Tutorials: Learn to use the APP with the videos provided from the Help session.
4.1 and up