Chaque jour nous offrons des appli et jeux Androïdes GRATUITES que vous devrez autrement acheter.
This giveaway offer has been expired. Complex Number Calculator | Polar Complex Calc is now available on the regular basis.
Feature-rich, powerful, easy-to-use complex number calculator to calculate complex numbers in any form including rectangular and polar forms of complex numbers.
Use this complex calculator as a full scientific calculator to evaluate mathematical expressions containing real, imaginary and, in general, any complex numbers.
You can enter complex numbers in the standard (rectangular) or in the polar form. The calculated values will also be displayed in standard and polar forms among other modular forms.
With a unique intuitive user interface this complex calculator computes arbitrary complicated complex number expressions with exceptional ease.
• Supports all standard mathematical functions with real, imaginary and complex numbers as their arguments including trigonometric, exponential, logarithmic, hyperbolic and inverse trig/hyperbolic functions plus the Gamma function, Γ, and Psi function, Ψ.
Swipe the number pad to the right to see more functions (trig, hyperbolic, inverses, etc.).
• Calculate expressions containing complex numbers in standard form a+bi and polar (phasor) form r∠(θ).
• Convert complex numbers from rectangular to polar and other modular forms and vice versa (long press i to see all forms of the calculated result).
• RAD and DEG mode.
The complex calculatpr allows the angle of polar form of complex numbers to be entered in radians or degrees.
• Fixed, scientific and engineering notations.
Do statistics with one or two dimensional real data:
• x1, x2 ,x3, ... .
• Press Σ to calculate sum, mean, max, min, variance, sample and standard deviation, median, upper and lower quartile, etc.
• x1, y1; x2, y2; x3, y3; ... .
• Press Σ to calculate the equation of the linear regression line and graph it.
• Long press ! to calculate combinations C(n, r) and permutations P(n, r).
• Enter functions f(x) or parametric equations p(t) and generate table of values.
• Physical/Chemical/Atomic and other scientific constants.
• Easy to use unit converter (Time, Mass, Length, Velocity, and many more).
All of the above with more details are included in the built-in Instruction menu accompanying this scientific complex calculator.
4.0.3 and up
Commentaires sur Complex Number Calculator | Polar Complex Calc
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.