Every day we offer FREE licensed Android apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
Correlate - Symptoms Diary And Habits Tracker Pro
is available as a Giveaway of the day!
You have limited time to download and install it.
A great symptoms tracking app is an essential tool for anyone who wants to understand symptoms causes. Correlate is a smart health journal app that allows you to track symptoms, to log activities, and to discover correlations between bad or good habits and illnesses / intolerances / allergies / moods. Keeping a daily journal (symptoms diary), you will be able to diagnose food intolerances, allergies, or bad habits that are causing you issues. It has been designed to help you manage pain, stress, and develop healthy habits: it's a perfect medical assistant always in your pocket. Are you striving for a symptoms analysis or a pain diagnosis? With this symptoms tracker you can easily analyze and track behaviors to discover symptoms related causes. The best symptoms checker among health apps and habits tracking apps.
When you can use it?
Many people are suffering from allergy symptoms, headaches, chronic pains, intolerances, mood disorders, stress symptoms, and they are feeling sick without a diagnosed cause. How often are you thinking: "I need to discover my symptoms cause?". With the help of a habit tracker (also a symptom tracker / activities tracker) you can track activities, symptoms, mood, habits, medicines, and understand how they are related to each other. You may find out that your chronic headaches causes is celiac disease, lactose intolerance, allergy to gluten, pollens, dust or other allergens, chrons disease, or that they are symptoms of stress (stress headaches). It's a food diary (diet journal), a symptom checker, a mood tracker, a food diary, a habit tracker, an activities tracker, a pain diary and a medicine logger all together.
- Calendar event tracker: Track habitual activities, record medical symptoms, log simple habits, check daily routines, track moods and keep a food journal all in one place. Different diaries allows you to record any event with a simple calendar.
- Statistics: analyze symptoms frequency, and perform triage on yourself: are you feeling sick very often? Did you forget a pill? Is your workout calendar on track? Are you developing good weekly or monthly habits? Are you eating health food often enough? Everything is under control.
- Correlation analysis: discover if you are allergic to anything, and how you can change habits to improve health, or improve pain management. Learn what makes you sick or give you issues and cut it from your diet / routine / habits.
- Export data: export your food log / pain journal / diet log / symptom diary, save it or share it.
- Develop healthy habits: when you track habits and you discover that they help you feel better, go for it! Improve your food management by reiterating healthy food habits, understand your headache symptoms and live a better life.
Attention: Correlate is just one of the many medical apps on the store. It does not substitute doctor visits, and it does not provide a professional diagnosis for your symptoms. However, Correlate can help you and your doctor to track your activities and better understand your symptoms.
Health & Fitness