Every day we offer FREE licensed Android apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. Dashboard v2 UCCW Skin is now available on the regular basis.
If you are looking for a bunch of important information neatly organized on a board, then I'm sure you'd love this skin. This one is 2nd version of the Dashboard series of skins.
== FEATURES ==
The skin shows / contains the following -
* A simple clock, with hotspot to launch alarm.
* Missed call count, which launches the dialer/call history on touch.
* Unread text msg count, which opens the messaging app on touch.
* And a taskbar of frequently used apps - Camera Gallery, Music, Chrome, GMail, Play Store.
* You can change the apps assigned to the hotspots to the ones you like.
* You can also change the colors of the different text elements.
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and optionally edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
* After downloading the skin app from play store, launch it.
* Tap "Install Skin" button in the app.
* Tap "Ok" when it asks you whether you want to replace app. This step is replacing the skin installer with the actual skin. OR
* If you are using a KitKat device, it'll ask whether you want to update the existing app.
* Tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
* You must have latest version of Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
* Place a UCCW widget of 4x3 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
* This will open the skins list. Skins installed from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
* Tap on the skin you want to apply and it'll be applied to the widget.
* After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
* Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
* Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
* You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
* When done, no need to save. That won't work. Simply tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit. Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
* If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled. Reason explained here - http://wizardworkapps.blogspot.com/2013/12/ultimate-custom-widgets-uccw-tutorial.html
Mail me if you have ANY issues.
2.2 and up