Κάθε μέρα προσφέρουμε ΔΩΡΕΑΝ εφαρμογές και παιχνίδια με άδεια χρήσης για Android που θα έπρεπε να αγοράσετε σε άλλη περίπτωση.
To DiaryZapp - Journal App for Children
είναι διαθέσιμο ως Giveaway of the day!
Έχετε περιορισμένο χρόνο να το κατεβάσετε και να το εγκαταστήσετε.
DiaryZapp is the award-winning children’s journal app, that helps children's wellbeing, improve literacy and creativity through reading, writing and drawing whilst having fun! Loved by kids and parents.
DiaryZapp is the perfect app to keep your kids learning outside school.
Writing a journal helps children write about their adventures and process their experiences.
Top reasons to keep a journal
- Encourages reflection of emotions and actions in a safe place
- It is a memory keeper for you and your child
- Boosts writing ability and depth of vocabulary
- Encourages creativity in children, increasing problem solving skills
- Reduces learning loss
- Promotes happiness and self esteem
- Develops healthy habits for life and nurtures enquiring minds
- Helps create a daily a routine
UK App Awards Winner
Best Children’s App at the 2018 UK App Awards
4 Star review, Commonsense Media:
‘This app makes journaling fun, creative, and easy. What sets DiaryZapp apart from other journaling apps are the added benefits of the vocabulary boosts and parent oversight, and the optional ability to share journal pages with others’
National Literacy Trust (UK):
'DiaryZapp makes creating a digital diary easy and is an opportunity for young children to create a record of their everyday life and promote early writing.'
5 Star review, Educational App store:
‘An excellent app to use during the holiday periods when learning can drop off, as it encourages young people to keep a visual and written documentation of their holiday time, whilst secretly improving their writing skills.’
Independent Online Newspaper (UK):
‘Diaryzapp provides an innovative way for young people to document their daily lives’
CNN (US) said:
‘DiaryZapp is a great app to enable younger kids to record their stories’
We charge a one-off fee, giving kids access to everything from the moment it is downloaded – no expensive ongoing subscription from us!!
No in-app purchases or adverts.
- DiaryZapp can support 5 individual user profiles per app download
- Kids create their own Zappicon character, who acts as their guide
- Draw and paint with our amazing artbox
- Import photos to help create awesome journal pages
- The more kids write and create, the more stickers, Zappicon accessories and
additional functions are unlocked.
- Pages can be created offline
- DiaryZapp boosts kids learning by stealth!
- Encourages kids to write, draw and upload photos to express themselves
- Designed to encourage curiosity with lots of fun features to discover
- Increases vocabulary by offering alternative word suggestions
Children can send chosen journal pages to friends or family, so long as parents set permissions to do so. For example, providing a parent gives permission, kids can share selected journal pages with their grandparents.
Once a DiaryZapp page is received, loved ones or friends can comment back. Making it gentle and safe way to introduce kids to social media, providing some autonomy in their interactions in a parent controlled safe environment.
Parents are the ‘Chief Adult’ within DiaryZapp and act as the gateway to approve who is on the buddy list and approve entries before they are sent.
SAFE & AD FREE
- DiaryZapp is created by a family for families
- Age appropriate content for kids aged 4-10
- DiaryZapp is COPPA compliant
We’d love your feedback on DiaryZapp, you can easily contact us at via:
Your details are kept strictly private and we do not capture or store any children’s personal details.
Whilst DiaryZapp works on both mobile devices and tablets, we recommend DiaryZapp is used on tablet for a better experience.
Learn more at: http://www.diaryzapp.com
5.0 and up