Every day we offer FREE licensed Android apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. Fateful Lore, 8-bit retro RPG is now available on the regular basis.
Many years ago, the Kingdom of Damerel was attacked by the demoness Daglaxaak. War raged and, while the people of Damerel fought valiantly, they began to lose ground - Daglaxaak was too powerful. Yet, when all hope was lost, a warrior by the name of Egmulf managed to banish the demon warlord to another dimension, where she was trapped for good. But peace may not last much longer, for the magic that has been keeping Daglaxaak from coming back is weakening! And it's up to you - the greatest of the King's warriors - to venture forth and prevent chaos from ensuing once again!
Fateful Lore is an all-new retro-style role-playing game by Fantaseel Interactive! Inspired by old-school, 8-bit JRPGs, Fateful Lore is a nostalgic adventure that will delight fans of the genre!
* 2D Retro RPG for Android
* First-person, turn-based battles
* An enormous open world to explore
* Beautiful pixel art graphics
* Wonderful chiptune soundtrack
* Numerous optional dungeons to explore
* Plenty of loot to find
* Save anywhere
* Autosave feature in case you forget to save!
* Quest log to remember what you did the last time you played
* Awful puns about wells in every town!
* Around 8 hours of gameplay
This game contains flashing effects that may make it unsuitable for people with photosensitive epilepsy or other photosensitive conditions. Player discretion is advised. Flashing effects can be disabled in the options menu.
4.1 and up