This giveaway offer has expired. Gentle Wakeup Pro - Alarm Clock with True Sunrise is now available on the regular basis.
Wake up gently and refreshed every day
Turn your device into a sunrise simulator and wake up naturally by light. Light leads to biological processes in the body leaving the deep sleep phase and preparing for wake up.
You will have complete control over the wake up process
Start the sunrise 20 minutes before your desired wake-up time and define your personal brightness level at the end. Add slowly increasing sounds of birds twittering and add a device vibration as a backup 5 min after wake up time. Enjoy a nice morning show including weather forecast before you get out of bed.
- Alarm clock: Fully functional alarm clock with repeated alarms and snooze function.
- Gentle sounds: Wake up with different gentle sounds or your favorite music.
- Weather forecast: An animated weather show presents you the weather conditions and temperature for the day.
- Nightstand clock: Display shows current time and wake up time over night.
- True sunrise: The sun changes its colors from red to yellow like a real sunrise.
- Brightness adjustment: Brightness is adjusted smartly to not blend in the night.
- Individual wakeup: Get waked up without disturbing your partner.
- Easy and intuitive: All main functions can be accessed by symbols directly from the main screen.
- Soft torch light: Use the soft light to find something in the nighttime without waking up anyone else.
- Portrait and landscape: Your device can be placed in portrait or landscape mode on your nightstand.
- Autostart: The app starts automatically even if you close it. No additional battery consumption.
- Skip next alarm: Skip a repeating alarm in case you wake up earlier. No risk of forgetting to turn alarm on again.
Stop waking up stressed out by an alarm tone in the morning
In the stone ages noises meant danger from animals or from enemies. We still have this basic instinct in our brains. Start getting awake by light and you will never want to wake up by sounds again.
Next features coming soon:
- Sleep timer: Easily fall asleep in the evening with red sunset and decreasing gentle sounds.
- Power nap: Take a power nap during the day and get waken up with new energy after 20 min.
- Custom repeat options: Repeat alarms every second monday, every second day or set specific calendar days for work shift.
- Sunrise with smart light bulbs: Let the whole room light up using smart light technology like Philips Hue
- Daylight extension: Bring the appearance of the natural daylight into bedrooms with no windows.
- Gentle jet lag: Increment wake up time every day for one hour to slowly adjust to another time zone
- Countdown timer: Display the number of days until holiday, birthday or the number of years, months, days in a relationship
Explanation of required Android permissions:
- Photos/Media/Files: Access to storage is needed to play your own songs.
- Camera: Access to camera is needed to activate the flashlight. The camera itself is not used.
- Location: Location info is required for weather forecast. Location can also be set manually by searching for a city name.
- Contacts: To recommend the app to friends in contact list.
- Fading sunlight simulator lets the sun rise and set (Sunset/Sundown fading)
- Multiple alarms and clocks
- Different ring tones selectable. Music from device or playlist as ringtone selectable.
- Snooze function with time limit so you do not oversleep
- No extreme loud alarm at beginning while still sleeping (increase)
- Display will illuminate with sunshine slowly for a soft waking
- Device light can be used as a booklight in dark room at night
- Torchlight can be activated as a torch to find something in the nighttime.
- Enjoy a relaxing nap and miss no timer thanks to led and xtreme alarm clock vibration
Dr. Alexander Rieger
Health & Fitness
4.1 and up
MyAppFree spends all day, every day, hunting the store to find the best deals on apps and games. Make sure you download the app to keep track of all the specials they run weekly, as you'll never know what you may find.