毎日 通常なら購入しなくてはならない無料の Android アプリとゲームを提供します。
Have you ever forgotten to do something in one place, and you were just past? You remembered it just now that you're back home, and now you must go out again? All this can be avoided!
This is the app for you! With GeoTask you can store your tasks and associate them to one place, and when you passes close to it, GeoTask will warn you and remind you of what to do there!
*Start the app -> tap Settings (right top corner) and choose "Insert coupon" menu - > enter code: APPOFTHEDAY*
Record your activities including what you have to do, where you have to do it, before which date and the alert range you prefer: after you have turn on the GeoTask notification service you don't have to do nothing!
GeoTask will alert you when you will be near one of your specified place!
• possibility to record most used place, so you don't have to search them everytime on map;
• search a place by its address;
• GPS navigation to a place or to a task previously recorder (using Google Navigator);
• tasks's icon which represents it's expiration date (default: Red: it expires within day; Yellow: it expires within one week; Green: it expires in more than 1 week);
• Possibility to change the parameters for the urgency of the activities;
• Tabs and swipe interface for quick and easy use;
• Custom alert ringtone;
• Expandable notification (Android 4.1+)
• 4x3 interactive widget showing recorded activities;
• 4x2 interactive scrollable widget showing recorder activities (available only on Android 3.x and superior).
• possibility to specify the start and/or the end hour of a task, in order to get notified in a precise time range
• possibility to specify the days of the week in which the task is active
• synching with Google Calendar(Android 4+)
• no Ads!
Available in Italian, English, French, Spanish and German languages!
Contact us and stay up to date on new developments by visiting our Facebook or Google+ pages!
WARNING: On some devices do not function the "search by address", we are providing a fix, but it looks like a bug in the latest version of Google Android. Please do not leave low ratings for this reason. We hope that it will be solved as soon as possible. Try rebooting your device, in some cases, this simple action solves the problem!
2.3.3 and up