Her gün ücretsiz lisanslı Android uygulamaları ve oyunlar sunuyoruz.
Bu programın süresi doldu. Idle Poo Factory VIP artık firmadan temin edilebilir.
+50 Poo coins
The controversial Masterpiece certified by the World Poo Association!
Even just looking at it cures constipation!
In a future not so far from now, humanity's craving for fine art has gone bananas...
To the point where artificial human excrement made from faux human digestive tract started being sold as art.
Indeed, the Great Age of Poo has begun.
And here you are, challenging this artwork market with your masterpiece, Poopy Man Mark I.
Towards the Greatest Pooper of the World!
1. Unique Graphics - Crafted from hand-made pixel art.
2. The Peak of all Idle Games - Taste the very summit of an idle game.
3. Variety of Ingredients - Has all the fun of unlocking around 100 different ingredients.
4. PooNet - Cumulative poo weight is sent to the PooNet, and you can see the World Ranking.
5. Certificate - Certificates are issued from the World Poo Association.
#How To Play
1. The ingredients are automatically fed.
2. Poo is produced through the mouth, toothed wheel, and aging container. (Touch to speed up the process.)
3. Produced poo is sold according to the current price. (You can increase the price in the Price tab.)
4. You can withdraw the revenue from the bank to unlock heavier ingredients or upgrade each part.
5. Produce a lot of poo to become the Top Ranker in PooNet.
# Precautions before deleting the game
Please note that when the game is deleted from the device, saved data is also deleted. Please utilize the cloud save load feature in the setup menu when changing your device.
Payment details can be restored for non-consumptive products (add removal etc) but not for consumptive products (coins). Please use the " Restore" function in the settings menu.
# Why does it ask for access to a photo album?
It is to ask for permission to save the capture screen. It is not used for any other purpose.
Part of the revenue is donated to Toilet Construction Project in underdeveloped countries via International Toilet Society (http://www.withwta.org).
4.1 and up