毎日 通常なら購入しなくてはならない無料の Android アプリとゲームを提供します。
Identify garden plants and discover more about them. Find suitable flowers for your house and garden. Detailed information on 3000 plants (and more than 17000 images) are available to you - anytime.
You want to create a blue-white border for a garden in semi shade?
iGarten prepares customized selections for your indvidual criteria.
Plant profiles for 3000 plants and more than 17000 images give information about
- common and scientific names (with synonyms)
- growing habit like height, flower colour and so forth
- ornamental value of fruits, autumn colouring and so forth
- foliation (like evergreen/deciduous, ornamental leaf colour)
- site factors like aspect, soil, habitats
- plant hardiness zones
- use in floristry
Design interesting plant compositions using our multiple combination options (free selection):
- select plant groups like ferns, herbs, bulbs, etc.
- desired height
- flower colours, two choosable for colour combinations
- evergreen / deciduous plants
- flowering times
- origin (e.g. nativ in: CH, DE, AT)
- autumn colour: yellow/orange/red
- ornamental leaf: yellow/grey/variegated etc.
- ornamental bark: yellow/red/white etc.
Horticulture students, (landscape) gardeners, facility managers, janitors etc. can practise their plant knowledge with iGarten's training mode.
You have numerous options to select areas for practising, like "all herbaceous perennials" or "all ornamental grasses". You even can export customized training collections to a filing box!
The complete plant list and further information is available at www.igarten.ch.
Plant information is valid for the Northern hemispheres warm temperate zone, but may vary regionally.
iGarten is free, but a subscription is required if you want to have access to all plants.
* The subscription enables unlimited use of the app and finances its maintenance and further development.
* It is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
* Price of the yearly subscription: See In-app Products
* The subscription will automatically renew, unless auto-renewal is turned off before the end of the current period
* The account will be charged for renewal at the end of the current period
* Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to „My Apps“ in Google Play
Books & Reference
4.4 and up