În fiecare zi oferim GRATUIT aplicații și jocuri Android licențiate pe care altfel ar trebui să le cumpărați.
Jesus Calling - Daily Devotion
este Chilipirul Zilei!
Dispuneți de o perioadă limitată pentru a descărca și instala programul.
Jesus Calling is your yearlong guide to living a more peaceful life. The Jesus Calling App is the mobile version of the time-tested classic packed with digital features that make this daily devotional more accessible than ever:
* Full devotional text and fully written-out Scriptures
* Search by keyword, date, topic, and verse
* Share devotional excerpts and inspirational quotes on social media
* Functions as a prayer journal app – keep notes for each devotion
* Shop for other Sarah Young devotions inside the app
* Easy access to the Jesus Calling community – free podcasts, blogs, and more
Experience a deeper relationship with Jesus as you savor the presence of the One who understands you perfectly and loves you forever. With Scripture and personal reflections, New York Times bestselling author Sarah Young brings Jesus' message of peace—for today and every day.
By spending time in the presence of the Savior with the much-loved devotions in Jesus Calling, you will:
* Feel comforted by a daily word of hope and encouragement
* Be reassured of Jesus' unending blessings and love for you
* Receive gentle guidance based on daily Scripture readings
* Connect with Jesus further with reflection and meditation based on God’s Word
Written as if Jesus Himself is speaking directly to you, Jesus Calling invites you to experience peace in the presence of the Savior who is always with you. These writings are personal reflections based on Jesus’ own words of hope, guidance, and peace within Scripture—penned by one who loves Him and revered His Word. The Bible is the only infallible, inerrant Word of God, and author Sarah Young endeavors to keep her writings consistent with that unchanging standard. She has written from the perspective of Jesus speaking, to help readers feel more personally connected with Him. So the first person singular (“I,” “Me,” “My,” “Mine”) always refers to Christ; “you” refers to you, the reader.
Sarah Young has included Scripture references after each daily reading and wove them into the devotions. Words from the Scriptures are indicated in italics. Themes of thankfulness, prayer, and trust recur often in the daily devotions as they are essential for a close relationship with the Lord.
The devotions in this app are meant to be read slowly, preferably in a quiet place. Remember that Jesus is Immanuel, God with us. May you enjoy His Presence and His Peace in ever-increasing measure.
HarperCollins Christian Publishing
Books & Reference