Every day we offer FREE licensed Android apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. Learn Hebrew: Food and Eating is now available on the regular basis.
Learn reading and talking about food in Hebrew!
The app allows the user to navigate between oral comprehension using pictures and reading skills using picture with text or text only. The more advanced level users can read or check oral comprehension using food in phrases, verbs such as eat and drink, riddles etc.
- Navigate by pressing the Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced level. Choose Oral Comprehension or Reading skills. Practice grammar button or phrases is available.
- Click on the pictures and hear the food pronounced by a native Hebrew speaker.
- Test yourself by clicking at the correct food item. Proceed to memory game where few foods will be displayed.
- Continue to read simple words by first removing the pictures and later removing the vocalization.
- Proceed to next level to hear and respond to phrases first as an oral skills and later in written form.
- Play a memory game: start with memorizing three items. Increase the amount of items till you can remember 6 items in a row.
Grammar section on this point is limited to 12 verbs.
• Intuitive user interface with simple back, forward, aural comprehension, reading and home buttons.
• Combines pictures and sounds with structured learning
• Uses our own system of reading non-vocalized text.
This application is developed by university instructor
Suitable for ages 5 -120
2.2 and up