Every day we offer FREE licensed Android apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. Louis David HD is now available on the regular basis.
Hans Memling (Memlinc) (c. 1430 - 11 August 1494) was an Early Netherlandish painter, born in Germany, who was the last major fifteenth century artist, the successor to Jan van Eyck and Rogier van der Weyden, whose tradition he continued with little innovation
Memling's most famous creations include :- The Madonna and Saints (which passed from the Duchatel collection to the Louvre), the Virgin and Child (painted for Sir John Donne and now at the National Gallery, London), and the four attributed portraits in the Uffizi Gallery of Florence (including the Portrait of Folco Portinari), show that his work was widely appreciated in the 16th century. Advent and Triumph of Christ (or Seven Joys of Mary) and The Scenes from the Passion of Christ in the Galleria Sabauda of Turin are illustrations of the habit in Flanders art of representing a cycle of subjects on the different planes of a single picture, where a wide expanse of ground is covered with incidents from the Passion in the form common to the action of sacred plays.
Download the app to learn in detail about the great paintings with details like name of the paintings, present location of painting, size, etc.
- Auto Play feature, which will automatically play slide show of paintings
- Film strip is there to select paintings and start auto play from that painting
- You can play/stop your favorite music by selection of music from your iPod library, while viewing paintings
- Share paintings to your friends and family via FaceBook and Email
- Use Swipe to move next / previous paintings
Space-O Infoweb, Inc
2.0.1 and up