We bieden dagelijks GRATIS gelicenseerde Android apps en games aan, die je normaal zou moeten kopen.
Deze giveaway is verlopen. NEMa - sound note/pitch matrix is nu beschikbaar op de normale manier.
NEMa - sound note/pitch matrix. App records sound (30sec) and calculate recorded sound spectrum.
Spectrum is calculated and shows as note/pitch matrix or as note/pitch chart.
There are two modes to calculate NEMa:
1) Accurate, in this mode range is 0.6% of the base frequency (note frequency);
2) Rough, in this mode, one note interval goes into another note interval.
The app record audio from C2 note ( 62 Hz) to B7 note ( 3960 Hz).
NEMa contains of 12 notes (C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, A#, B) and 6 octaves.
Quantization: 16 bit.
Sampling rate: 8000 Hz.
NEMa an easy-to-use app:
1) Press Microphone button to start record;
2) Recording will take 30 sec and when it will show NEM ( note/pitch matrix);
3) Press Chart button to show note pitch chart.
To get more accurate results, you need to keep the audio source closer to the phone's microphone.
It could help musicians, producers, composers or beginners in music industry to recognize note pitch amount in played song or sound or recognize which note pitch is played.
Music & Audio
4.0 and up