Every day we offer FREE licensed Android apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. NetX PRO is now available on the regular basis.
- Network scan: discovers all devices connected at the network.
- Displays most important information for each device connected, IP Address, MAC Address, Vendor, Bonjour Name, NetBIOS Name and Domain.
- Wake On LAN (WOL): switch on a remote device from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
- Secure SHell (SSH): put a remote device in sleep mode or shutdown from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
Displays the operative system version installed on the remote device. (In the remote device must be installed and started a SSH server)
- Loads off-line all devices of a network previously detected.
- Adds a new network or a new device manually in order to manage all functionality for a no detected device.
- Shows information about the wifi connection (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, subnetmask, gateway, DNS).
- Shows information about the mobile provider (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, CID, LAC, MCC, MNC).
- Wifi scan: find nearby wifi and displays SSID, signal strength, channel, encryption.
- Shows graphically the band width and the overlapping between channels of wifi networks.
- Monitoring and diagnostics remote devices: shows CPU usage, RAM usage and displays the available memory inside the disks.
- Monitoring access to network wifi. Receive notification when a new device or an unknown device connects to the network.
- Ping functionality. It's possible to ping every device connected and any hostname or IP Address.
- Port scanner to scan the most common port used.
- Themes available.
- Available languages: Czech, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Chinese.
- Traceroute shows the route of packets that are sent from the smartphone to target host. It's possible to see the route also on the map.
- IP calculator: this tool calculate the network parameters like netmask, CIDR, ip address range hosts number etc...
- IP location shows the position of the IP address on the map.
- MAC address lookup allow to get the vendor from MAC address.
- DNS lookup allow to get the IP address of the domain, mail server etc. Reverse DNS is supported.
- Network position shows the position on the map of the network scanned.
- Backup/Restore data on the local folder or with google drive.
- Speed test: this tool calculate the download speed and upload speed.
- Supported tethering mode
- IPv6 supported for Ping, Traceroute, Port Scan and IP Calculator
4.1 and up
MyAppFree spends all day, every day, hunting the store to find the best deals on apps and games. Make sure you download the app to keep track of all the specials they run weekly, as you'll never know what you may find.