Κάθε μέρα προσφέρουμε ΔΩΡΕΑΝ εφαρμογές και παιχνίδια με άδεια χρήσης για Android που θα έπρεπε να αγοράσετε σε άλλη περίπτωση.
This giveaway offer has been expired. Neurosimulator Vol.I is now available on the regular basis.
AppSurgeOn - Neurosimulator Vol.I is the first 3D neurosurgical simulator for mobile. It offers an impactful 3D educational experience of cognitive neurosurgical training characterized by full interactivity, high realism and impressive accuracy. This first volume is focused on basic frontal and temporal approaches.
AN INNOVATIVE NEUROSURGICAL TRAINING TOOL
Neurosimulator revolutionizes the neurosurgical training allowing to simulate a preoperative decision-making and a realistic intracranial exploration on a virtual patient. The UpSurgeOn Team, made by neurosurgeons and digital artists, uses the most powerful 3D technology and a strong 3D modeling process to reproduce an interactive surgical field.
ORGANIZATION AND CONTENTS
AppSurgeOn - Neurosimulator Vol.I is organized into two simulation modes: ROI mode and Craniotomy mode. Each mode is organized into specific steps reproducing a realistic neurosurgical simulation of step-by-step decision-making to perform frontal and temporal craniotomies.
ROI mode is a 6-step simulation setup that begins with the selection of a ROI (Region Of Interest) from a list of 15 ROIs. In the next steps, the system leads you to select a suitable craniotomy from a list of 9 frontal/temporal approaches and matches these two variables to calculate the best patient positioning for that specific approach. After a 3D real-time simulation of the surgical approach, you can experience an interactive microsurgical exploration by using a virtual microscope and deforming the brain tissue in order to access the selected ROI. This innovative process is designed to empower the understanding of the microsurgical perspectives and the surgical ergonomics.
Craniotomy mode is a 4-step procedure which considers specifically the surgical approaches and the patient positioning.
HOW WE BUILT IT
The UpSurgeOn Team is made by neurosurgeons that are engaged with clinical practice every day. The contents of the simulations were produced through a novel process of “scientific 3D modeling”, created by UpSurgeOn. It consists of a systematic 3D reproduction of human neuroanatomy validated through a continue intraoperative validation.
- 15 ROI (Region Of Interest) with a full overview from a complete head MRI and an interactive 3D model of the patient head.
- 9 frontal/temporal craniotomies with 3D overview
- Angiography-like visualization of vascular ROIs.
- Selection of right/left procedure.
- Fully 3D interactivity (rotation, zoom and pan).
- Selection of a correct patient position on the operating table.
- Patient head positioning (rotation, flexion-extension, lateral tilt).
- Fixation of the patient head with the Mayfield Head Holder.
- 3D animations of 9 frontal/temporal approaches, from skin incision to dura opening.
- Fully 3D interactive brain retraction.
- Intracranial exploration through a surgical microscope.
- Intracranial neuroanatomical labels.
- Wide texts concerning indications, techniques, landmarks, red flags and surgical notes from the scientific literature.
- 3D simulation of the closure steps for each approach
- HD button for high-resolution textures and anti-aliasing (for widescreen projection).
4.4 and up