Κάθε μέρα προσφέρουμε ΔΩΡΕΑΝ εφαρμογές και παιχνίδια με άδεια χρήσης για Android που θα έπρεπε να αγοράσετε σε άλλη περίπτωση.
This giveaway offer has been expired. OctaRing - Icon Pack is now available on the regular basis.
OctaRing - Icon pack is a Octagon version of Ring icon pack.
- 7000+ icons and counting
- 36+ HD Wallpapers
- Alternate icons
- Icon Request
- HD Icon resolution 192x192px
How to apply this OctaRing Icon Pack/Icon Changer ?
This drop icon pack supports numbers of popular launcher such as nova launcher, evie launcher and many more. Follow these steps to apply
1. Open OctaRing Icon Pack App
2. Navigate to Apply Icon Pack Screen
3. The app shows a list of launcher that are supported such as nova launcher, evie launcher etc. Select the nova launcher installed on your phone to apply icons from this icon pack.
4. The app will automatically applies the drop icons from this OctaRing icon pack for nova launcher.
Note: If launcher doesn't show while applying from the OctaRing icon pack. Please try applying from the launcher itself.
Sony Xperia Home Launcher does not appear in this application, but it can apply this OctaRing icon pack with different settings.
The setting for Sony Xperia :
1. Long press on the main screen
2. open the settings
3. Scroll down and open the appearance icon setting
4. choose OctaRing icon pack
5. done, your Sony Xperia has applied this OctaRing icon.
Note: Icon pack only Support on Sony Xperia Home Launcher 10.0.A.0.8 Or Up.
Icon Pack for Nova Launcher
Icon Pack for Apex Launcher
Icon Pack for ADW Launcher
Icon Pack for ABC Launcher
Icon Pack for Evie Launcher
Icon Pack for Next Launcher
Icon Pack for Holo Launcher
Icon Pack for Lucid Launcher
Icon Pack for M Launcher
Icon Pack for Action Launcher
Icon Pack for Sony Xperia Home Launcher
Icon Pack for Aviate Launcher
Icon Pack for Smart Launcher
Icon Pack for Go Launcher(doesn't support icon masking)
Icon Pack for Zero Launcher(doesn't support icon masking)
More Design Information On Google+, Instagram, Twitter.
special thanks to Dani Mahardika for Candybar Dashboard.