Todos los días ofrecemos apliaciones y juegos licenciados GRATIS para Android de otra manera tendrás que comprarlo.
Esta oferta de regalo ha expirado. SilentMode (SilentCamera) ya está disponible.
Note : This application is useful for those who can't configure the camera's shutter sound. (e.g. in Korea or Japan, etc)
You can block the entire sound from your device with a click of button
■ Don't you have trouble when you take a picture of a sleeping child? *
■ Does your companion animal hate camera shutter sound? *
■ Isn't it embarrassing to take pictures in a quiet space? *
■ Do yo need a master silent switch?
■ Do you want to control silent mode per app?
* This is only applicable for those don't have permission to turn the camera shutter sound off
SilentMode can be useful in many other situations.
You do not have to look for a silent camera anymore. Use the highest quality genuine camera silently.
SilentMode directly controls the sound coming from the device itself.
■ Quickly access the switch via App widgets or Notification area.
■ If you activate an auto run list, you can use silent mode only in certain applications.
(Accessibility service activation required)
■ In the case of a camera, all the sound, such as photo shutter sound and video recording notification, is not produced.
■ It does not require other permissions! There is no need to worry about private information leakage.
■ When an alarm or phone rings, it automatically disables silent mode to prevent problems.
- How to use Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7hDNBwgS4w
*** Caution: Do not use this application for any illegal use ***
There is a help topic in the settings menu.
If you read it only once, you can take better advantage of this app.
■ IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you delete the application without disabling the silent mode manually, the silent mode will remain enabled and you have no control to disable it again.
In this situation, simply turn the device off and then back on.
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems, please feel free to send me an e-mail and I will arrange to process it promptly.
1. Call (READ_PHONE_STATE, PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS)
1) Description: This is necessary to properly stop the silent mode by capturing the incoming / outgoing call origination and exit points of the phone call, since if the silence mode is turned on, no sound is heard.
2) Required: You can use the app normally without having to grant this permission on Android 6.0 or higher devices. At this time, you don't have the function described above. Devices under Android 6.0 do not have the ability to selectively grant permissions, so this permission is automatically granted.
* SilentMode does not require Internet permission. In other words, users' data or information is not transmitted to the outside using network.
4.1 and up