Jeden Tag bieten wir KOSTENLOSE Android Apps und Spiele an die ihr sonst kaufen müsstet.
This giveaway offer has been expired. Words All Around PRO is now available on the regular basis.
How many words will you find in our new word search game Words All Around?
Our word search game contains 6 different game modes, 170K hidden English words and global leaderboards (you can compare your score with other people all around the world).
This is a premium ads-free version with no In-App purchases.
How to play:
Slide your finger over 3-10 neighboring letters to create a word! Release your finger to submit the word! The game recognizes if the word exists or not. Get the best score possible and submit it to see who is the best in finding the words! Remember, longer words = better score! You can submit your score whenever during the gameplay by pressing the X button in the top left cornet.
* Classic - you have exactly 180 seconds to get the best score possible!
* Challenge - each word created from 5+ letters will add new letters, otherwise the letters will be removed.
* 20 Words - you are limited by 20 words, get the best score possible!
* 10 Words - you are limited by 10 words, get the best score possible!
* 60 Letters - you can create words from 60 letters on screen only. Get the best score possible!
* Fair Play - the same as 60 letters, but all the players get the same letters to play with!
* Addicting word search game for all ages
* 6 different game modes
* Global leaderboards included - compare your score with other people all around the world - no registration required
* Review your words at the end of the game
* Review the score of other people - press the TROPHY icons in the game menu
* Share your result via social networks, email or sms
* No ads, no In-App purchases
Enjoy and have a nice time playing our word search game Word All Around PRO!
If you find any bug, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be very happy to fix it!
LittleBigPlay - Word, Educational & Puzzle Games
4.0 and up
Kommentare zum Words All Around PRO
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.