Jeden Tag bieten wir KOSTENLOSE Android Apps und Spiele an die ihr sonst kaufen müsstet.
This giveaway offer has been expired. Expense Tracker: How much can I spend? Premium is now available on the regular basis.
This is the premium edition of the app. In terms of functionality, it is completely identical to the full version, purchased through in-app purchases in the free version of the application. Therefore, if you have already bought the full version, there is no need in switching to premium, the differences will be only in the color of the application icon :)
If you are already using the free version of the application and want to upgrade to the premium edition, first install and run the premium edition app, make sure that all your data is saved in the new application and only then you delete the free version.
Purpose the app
This app does not require you to input your expenses in the appropriate category. This application does not answer the question “what money was spent on.” The purpose of the application is to tell you how much you can spend within the current budget.
To whom it will be useful
This application will help you if
- you don't have enough money until the next salary
- you want to know if you can afford this or that purchase, аnd how will it affect the family budget
- you wish to save money for certain purposes
How it works
Robert Kiyosaki rightly noted that expenses tend to increase with salary increases. Therefore, it is important to take control of the cash flow.
The application is very simple. You specify how much money you have and when the next salary day comes, the application divides the amount of money by the number of days before salary, as a result you get the daily spending limit for the current moment.
With a decrease in the balance the limit also decreases, the next day it is recalculated again as your salary day comes closer. Once a day (or more often) adjust your balance and analyze the result. When your limit falls for several days in a row you have reached a critical point: you live beyond your means.
Part of the money can be specified as "Savings" - they will be counted separately and will not affect the calculation of the daily spending limit.
- One conventional currency is used. If you want to take into account funds placed in another currency, you will have to independently convert them into the main currency of the application.
- Cash amounts are rounded to whole numbers: fractional parts do not matter for the main purpose of the application and only make it difficult to read the financial picture.
- The application intentionally does not read your SMS and does not spy on you in any other way. Only those funds that you yourself declare are taken into account.
Money Back Guarantee: I will refund you the money paid for the premium version of the application if the application disappoints you.
If you want to get the premium version of the application for free, describe your positive experience with the free version of this application in a detailed review on Google Play, then send a request to my email, I will send you a promotional code for the premium version.
Contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be happy to answer your questions and consider your suggestions.
Alexander Y. Ivanov
4.4 and up