Every day we offer FREE licensed Android apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. GBCEmulator (Game Boy Color emulator) is now available on the regular basis.
GBCEmulator is a modern GB/GBC emulator built using the open-source, cross-platform library of the same name (github.com/joshgamer474/GBCEmulator/).
- Clean touch-screen controls with custom placement and custom sizing using an interactive grid
- Pixel perfect upscaling for an HD experience
- 44.1 kHz high quality audio
- Automatic gamesave write out on game session exit via double tapping the Android back button
- Automatic controller detection and usage
- Automatic .gb/.gbc/.zip game detection
- On-demand GBC palette mode for GB games support
- High resolution box artwork fetching and displaying
- Other selectable box artwork available by long pressing the boxart
- 8 additional GB/GBC colored backgrounds to choose from!
Note: Games are not included and some games may not run. Future updates may allow more game compatibility and increase emulation accuracy.
5.0 and up