Every day we offer FREE licensed Android apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. HTTP Redirection Trace is now available on the regular basis.
HTTP Redirection Trace is a web link redirector, allows you to see the full path through which the redirected URL passes.
Analyze all the jumps that occur during the redirection of a url, extract all data for SEO analysis
- Detection of web redirections 301,302,303,307,308
- Error detection in url request
- Obtain the latency of each redirect hop
- Extract the composition of the url
- View http response headers
- Copy url to clipboard
- Open url in external web browser
- Split view support
- Support for non-secure web requests (http) in Android P
- Url detection when sharing a link with a web browser
- Android P dark mode & day-night
- Optimization for oled screens
Android KitKat, Android Lollipop, Android Marshmallow, Anroid Nougat
, Android Oreo, Android Pie
Some uses of HTPP redirect Trace:
- Check your links after a website migration
- Monitoring of advertising links and affiliate networks.
- Check if a shortened URL points to a dangerous site
- Analyze and reduce redirecting hops
- Check that http links redirect to https
- Improve user experience: find and correct slow redirections with the time meter
4.4 and up