Every day we offer FREE licensed Android apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. My Bridge Score is now available on the regular basis.
My Bridge Score lets you use your android smart phone to record your personal duplicate bridge score sheet. In addition to recording the game it also allows you to compare your various partners to see what your partnerships average percentages were as well as how many points of each color were earned. Enjoy automatic muting of your phone when using this application at the club or in tournaments with the phone returning to normal when exiting the application. Supports Mitchell, relay/bystand and most Howell duplicate bridge movements included in popular bridge scoring applications. Data is kept in a database for later review and for entering the percentage achieved at the end of a session. This application is designed for use on smartphones or small tablets.
- Screen swipe moves to next board to be played (Right to Left)
- Automatic phone muting while playing
- Automatic airplane mode for Android prior to version 4.2
- Airplane mode reminder for newer versions
- Database of past games with partner name and percentage
- Asterisk by score of hands you played, even with Howell movements
- Add emoji's to boards for later review
- Running count of Plus and Minus boards
- Ability to delete individual games or entire database
- Turns phone ringer on when you exit the program
- Help screens
4.1 and up