Every day we offer FREE licensed Android apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. Stack UCCW Skin is now available on the regular basis.
Minimal skin for UCCW widgets.
== FEATURES ==
* Pack of two skins.
* First skin is a stack of 3 slabs, each having time, battery level, weather info respectively.
* The clock has a HTC sense look to it.
* Second skin is the simplest battery level & status widget there is. It can fit perfectly at the bottom of your screen, just above the navbar.
* You can change color of text elements and format of different elements of the skins.
* Assign your favorite apps to the hotspots.
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and optionally edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
* After downloading the skin app from play store, launch it.
* Tap "Install Skin" button in the app.
* Tap "Ok" when it asks you whether you want to replace app. This step is replacing the skin installer with the actual skin. OR
* If you are using a KitKat device, it'll ask whether you want to update the existing app.
* Tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
* You must have latest version of Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
* Place a UCCW widget of 2x2 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
* This will open the skins list. Skins installed from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
* Tap on the skin you want to apply and it'll be applied to the widget.
* Long press on the widget and resize it as & if necessary.
* After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
* Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
* Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
* You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
* When done, no need to save. That won't work. Simply tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit. Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
* If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled. Reason explained here - http://wizardworkapps.blogspot.com/2013/12/ultimate-custom-widgets-uccw-tutorial.html
* To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if "Celsius" is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
* If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings, tap location. Make sure "Auto location" is checked and that the third row is correctly showing your location.
* You can also tap Menu, tap settings, tap 'weather provider' and change the selected provider.
Mail me if you have ANY issues.
2.2 and up