Todos os dias nós oferecemos aplicativos e jogos para Android licenciados GRATUITAMENTE que, caso contrário, você teria que comprar.
This giveaway offer has been expired. SuperSurv 10.2a is now available on the regular basis.
Integrating with GIS and GNSS technologies, SuperSurv 10 enables field surveyors to efficiently collect and survey spatial data (including attributes) in the field with Android devices. *The free version allows users to try the full functions for 7 days. Continue to experience the powerful GIS functions; please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out what’s new in SuperSurv 10:
Features useful for Mobile Data Collection:
* Offline data capture & edit (SHP/ GEO)
* Import data from Google Drive/ Dropbox, and users can also upload their data.
* Provide waypoint functions for the stake out survey targets, and users can view survey target in AR (Augmented Reality).
* Support more than 2000 global and local coordinate systems.
* On-screen spatial query and measure tools.
* Support WMS / WMTS / WFS, geospatial PDF, MBTiles as basemap to increase information.
* Easy to examine location information including satellites in the sky, satellites in use, the signal of certain satellite, accuracy, NMEA, etc.
* Allow users to access accurate location information with NTRIP function.
* Connect and edit the map services published by SuperGIS Server
SuperSurv is a very powerful tool for surveys in environmental, forestry, land, population, farming and business, etc. SuperSurv allows users to export collected data then apply to different GIS applications. Up to now, SuperSurv has supported users in some applications including:
- Biological surveys
- Environmental surveys
- Woodland surveys
- River Management
- Land survey and management
- Site surveying
SuperSurv can fulfill most surveying demands and please check out how SuperSurv can boost your surveying productivity!
Supergeo Technologies Inc.
7.0 and up
Comentáriosrios do SuperSurv 10.2a
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.