Каждый день мы раздаем лицензионные приложения для Android БЕСПЛАТНО!
This giveaway offer has been expired. SportLog - training diary is now available on the regular basis.
SportLog is a training log for endurance athletes.
With SportLog you have a detailed overview of your training performance.
Examining the statistics is fun and motivates to practice more.
A training session consists of the following values and is entered manually:
• Sport type (cycling, mountain biking, running, swimming, inline skating, cross country skiing, walking, hiking, indoor cycling, weight training, skitouring, snowshoeing, rowing, rowing indoor, others)
• Duration in hours, minutes and seconds
• Distance in km/mi
• Elevation in m/ft
• Average heart rate
• Tour (used to form groups that can be added up)
The following reports on the training sessions are possible:
• Sum and average - total, per year/month/week and per sport
• List of training sessions, sorted by date, distance, duration, elevation or speed
• Bar chart with hours/distance per week and month (different colors for every sport)
• Line chart with the cumulated training values (for comparing with past years)
• Search for specific terms (track/tour/comment)
• Add up individual training sessions to a tour (e.g. training camps, overnight trips)
Goals can be defined, such as the number of kilometers per year. SportLog calculates and displays the current target achievement.
Possible periods: year, month, week, custom date range.
Possible units: number of sessions, duration, distance, altitude, energy/calories.
You can configure sports equipment such as running shoes or bicycles. SportLog helps to determine the distance covered with them.
In addition, components such as bicycle chain, tires or brakes can be defined for each piece of sports equipment.
To prevent data loss, there is a Backup function that copies the training sessions to a server in the Internet.
SportLog was originally designed for triathletes, but the app is suitable for all endurance athletes.
Health & Fitness
5.0 and up